Paid Media Specialist
Solink is a different kind of data-analytics software company. We’ve successfully made surveillance video a source of powerful insight for business owners of franchise and retail chains. We focus on security applications that combat fraud proactively and make it easier for owners to track down problems.Today we focus on loss prevention and in the future, we see every department using video to make data-driven decisions: marketing, operations, even HR.
A job at Solink means working with an amazing team and tackling one of the biggest data problems out there. We are venture backed and focus on continuous execution to delight our customers. We have a creative and collaborative work environment, and all of our employees have meaningful equity in the company.
A bit about the role…
As the Paid Media Specialist, you will be a contributing member of the Growth team providing valuable support and opportunities to run paid program campaigns based on your previous experience(s) and skills you will learn along the way during your time at Solink. You will make an impact by showing a commitment to driving results and leads efficiently, via paid digital strategies that are rooted in data, executed with an experimental approach and rigorously measured. You will be part of the successes of paid searches and paid social media channels within the larger demand generation mix.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a paid search (+ social) role with a focus on Demand/Lead Generation.
- You have exceptional data and analytical skills.
- You have experience working in (or for) a B2B SaaS company.
- You have demonstrated the ability to meet and exceed KPIs (and can explain how).
- You have knowledge of ad management and measurement tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics (or GA360), Facebook Ads Manager, Linkedin Ads.
- You have an understanding of attribution and pixel tracking setup and implementation.
- You have experience working on a fast-paced, highly productive growth team.
- You are highly organized that can plan your days/weeks/months accordingly, and projects that you are working on (multiple deadlines within a week does not frighten you!).
- You have a collaborative and positive attitude with passion for questioning assumptions and answering questions with data, in order to unlock value for the enterprise.
- You are self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- You are strong in Excel and reporting automation (experience with BI tools / Google Data Studio).
- You have a customer service mindset and operate with the highest level of integrity.
- Agency background is preferred but not required.
- Candidates must undergo a criminal records check upon hire;
- Be a Canadian Citizen (dual citizens included), or eligible to work in Canada;
- Be willing to comply with Solink’s own security policies and standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create, execute and optimize digital marketing strategies across paid search and paid social media channels, to drive demo requests for the Sales team.
- Be responsible for analyzing and improving our paid media KPIs, optimize our ROI per platform/campaign, and keep our spend aligned with our budget.
- Dive into business performance data to understand key customer segments and the right messaging to convert them.
- Work with multiple ad platforms such as Google Ads (search and display), Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Work with analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Mixpanel, to find insights, create automated reports and discuss performance on each platform and campaign.
- Work cross-functionally with various experts across the Solink organization, including Marketing, Product, and Sales to develop hypothesis based tests that include audience segmentation, creative, and thorough tracking/measurement strategies that can be scaled once validated.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on creative and other assets necessary for the progress of our overall demand generation and growth strategy.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on the quality of leads generated and ensure continuous improvement.
- Regularly present findings and make recommendations based on campaign/test performance.
WHAT IS SOLINK?
Solink is transforming conventional data into ‘smart’ data. Solink connects and synchronizes brick-and-mortar business systems like video + Point of Sale data, to create insight into loss prevention, security, and operations issues. We find new and powerful ways for businesses to get real value from the data and footage created daily by their standard systems.
We’re one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. We're not just a tech and security company - we are rapidly evolving the way that we use and think about video security, data analytics and technology. We're enhancing the status quo to positively impact clients and customers' businesses.
We’re on a steep growth trajectory, which means lots to do, lots to learn, and lots to experience! What an exciting adventure ahead - and our Solinkians make the greatest travel companions…
Solink thrives because of our team; we know that in our business and in our daily work, people make all the difference. We’re looking for people who are driven by curiosity, hungry to innovate and striving to make an impact.
WHY WORK AT SOLINK?
Working with us means you’ll be working for a company that values your input and allows you to bring your ideas to life. We offer a collaborative, creative, supportive work environment with a culture that is undeniably fun…
All that - PLUS we offer…..
- Flexibility in your chosen hours of work by helping you get "stuff" done (encourages that work life balance);
- Opportunities for growth based on merit, skill, and initiative;
- Friendly, welcoming and team-oriented atmosphere that fosters collaboration;
- Creative and innovative environment that mentors, supports, motivates and inspires you to make an impact;
- Interesting and exciting assignments ranging in size, type and complexity;
- An “open-door” policy where communication and brainstorming is encouraged;
- A really positive and fun environment working with an incredibly ENERGETIC team;
- Competitive salary reviewed annually;
- Fully paid Health and Dentail benefits offered immediately (an additional $500 spending account for items that aren’t covered in our AMAZING benefits program);
- Monthly reimbursement toward a health and wellness membership/subscription;
- Extracurricular SOLINKIAN social events (annual “solink-o de mayo”, so-learns, sports teams, so-lunches, team builders, and much more)
- Please note: We currently operate within a hybrid approach, remote work is an option for this role.
We know that everyone has different experiences and that’s what makes all of us so unique. Solink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re looking at building our team of great people and we know that comes in various forms. We are committed to a diverse and representative workforce, an open and inclusive work environment and we encourage all candidates with interest to apply. We will provide accommodation on request through all parts of the selection process.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your cover letter and resume addressed to Mandalorian outlining why you would be the right fit for this position.
Solink welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process